Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hi Everyone-Intro Post?! (I am not your mother! ;)

How are you? My name is Amy. I would like to be referred as "Golden Rose," if possible. In order to keep "technology out of my life, or not get too personal." But, I don't mind being called Amy. It is fine! Either way is fine!

I am just reusing these 2 blogs from my English 09 and 10 classes in my high school year to share to the world about the amazing things books can do to you! I know you!

This blog will give you some ideas of how books makes reader read! ^^ I know shocking! I used to dislike or hate reading but now it is just fine! I can handle it! Yay me!

Well, I would like to share to the people that reading is not wrong it is natural as you speak with friends! I want to make those hidden readers to come out and be a better person!

So yeah, reading gives you...
"A new world with a totally different perspective of what you thought about the world" My very own reflective quote filled with passion and "wise judgment."

See ya and drop by anytime;
Amy The Golden Rose

PS: I am not a geek and I almost failed Spanish okay! This is just to help people out if they fear or hate reading! I am just a normal college student who wants to help the people out in many ways. E.G. Youtube Account and Golden Rose (Amy)! and Community Service Hours at the Library! As well as tutoring children math! Cool Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment